[3830] WPX SSB NJ6N(@K6NR) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6nr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NJ6N(@K6NR) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 13:26:34 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NJ6N
Operator(s): K6NR, NJ6N, AD6OI, AD6OH, K6RBS, KG6OYK, K6WIL
Station: K6NR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA

  160:    1

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Fellow members of the South Orange Amateur Radio Association (SOARA) joined me
for an informal Multi-single contest entry from my mighty desert contest (see
below).  This is the group (plus or minus) that did the CQP as K6VO in October.
Conditions started out very good on 10 meters Friday afternoon, and went down
hill a bit from there.

Everyone had a lot of fun, we'll probably do this again sometime.

  Dana K6NR

Station:
"Run" - IC756ProII, AL-1200, to C3E @ 65', 40m 4 square, 80m vertical
"Mult" - TS850/TS2000, AL-811, to A3 @ 32', 40/80m inverted V @ 55'