[3830] ARRLDX CW VP5K(@VP5B) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VP5K(@VP5B) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 10:01:06 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VP5K
Operator(s): K9RS, AG9A
Station: VP5B

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VP5

  160:  512    58
   80:  782    59
   40: 1042    58
   20: 1259    59
   15: 1495    59
   10:  622    55
-------------------
Total: 5712   348  Total Score = 5,963,328

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

As with the other close in Caribbean stations, 10M was pretty much a bust.  Our
best efforts netted just over 600 QSOs while we listened to those further east
and south working stations we couldn?t hear.  But that is the subtlety of rf
propagation and part of what makes contesting so fascinating.

Mark AG9A