[3830] ARRLDX CW K2UOP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K2UOP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 16:44:15 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K2UOP
Operator(s): K2UOP
Station: K2UOP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WV

  160:   59    37
   80:  118    52
   40:  182    66
   20:  228    72
   15:  238    73
   10:  248    56
-------------------
Total: 1073   356  Total Score = 1,145,964

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was a personal best score for me in this contest.  I added a 2el 40M beam
this year, but I still can't figure out where the BIG GUNS find all those QSO's
on 40M.  CT said I operated 27 hours, but I think it was more like 35 hours.
Anyway I did have fun, and that is the name of the game for me.  Heck, I even
replied to the handfull of sateside and VE stations that called me.  Look for me
in the CQ 160M contest next weekend.  73, Tom in WV