[3830] CQ160 CW D4B(4L5A) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, at@at-communication.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW D4B(4L5A) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 03:47:03 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: D4B
Operator(s): 4L5A
Station: D4B

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CABO VERDE

Total:  QSOs = 1111  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 71  Total Score = 1,344,636

Club: ATCC

Comments:

LP operation is not planned but when I see that my PA have a problem and I cant
fix it with out of nesessary components I decide that LP propably will right
test for my new ants on 160m 2 el to US and 2 el to Eu thats wrong I think hi
 First hour only 19 qsos Second night help lot I hear most of the US 599+40 even
K5GO with 5W was 599+
 I hear tones of station calling EA8BH when he dont hear them but many station
dont hear me also
 Last night I start try from 1830z and first contact made only 2235!!! During
that 4 hours Im calling many stations but no chance
 See you in SSB
 Thank you very much for everyone for giving me points
 Beat ear award is going to RU1A and SV1RP
 See you in ARRL CW and CQ WW 160SSB HP category for sure
 Life is too short for LP from D4 on 160m hi
     73     Al 4L5A/D4B
   http://www.qsl.net/d44tt