[3830] NAQP SSB N9RV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pmbarkey@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N9RV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 07:44:59 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N9RV
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 7
Radios: SO2R

  160:   18    14
   80:  147    40
   40:  232    47
   20:  195    45
   15:  123    25
   10:  130    26
-------------------
Total:  845   197  Total Score = 166,465

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #5

Comments:

Rain/freezing rain all day here, so nothing to do but operate!
Had not planned to put in much time, but CW was so much fun that
I couldn't resist.

It must have been fun to be a W6 in this contest.  They really
seemed to be running fast.  Only way I could generate any rate
was to work the second radio very hard, which was fun.  Really
hard to work any scatter on 10/15, so mults were very bad on
those bands.

Had s9+10 precip static on 160, so I was an alligator there.

Must have worked about 15 Vermont's.  WOW!  On the other hand,
New Mexico was fairly rare.  Just the reverse on CW.