[3830] ARRL 10 ZA1UT(Z36W) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 ZA1UT(Z36W) SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 00:52:28 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: ZA1UT
Operator(s): Z36W
Station: ZA1UT

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Nr. Durres
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  810    93
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  819    93  Total Score = 301,320

Yaesu FT 1000 MP
      Alfa b-92  1 kw.
      Force C-3

        First of all my big thanks to Marti OH2BH  for an Invitation
        to be part of the International project "Goodwill Albania 2003"
        and chance to operate ARRL 10 m. contest from this country. All
        was very nice exept the problem with electricity and very bad
        condx. There is a big restriction and when the power is off
        everybody around useing generators which produce a big level of
        noise. I had a lot of problems when the antenna was beaminig from
        north to east, noise level on this position was s-8 to s-9 so I
        must worked Asia in other directions, beaming to east or north HI.
        I louse 5-6 ours on saturday beceuse there was no chance to refuse
        Geni ZA1B who invaite us on lunch and must say we enjoed on the
        fish speciality (tnx Geni). Any how it was nice expirience for me
        to work form Albania for the first time and I hope not last HI.
        Thanks to everybody who call me and also I am apologize to someones
        who I didnt heard.
        QSL via OH2BH !

        73 Venco Z36W