[3830] ARRL 10 KF6T SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Jack@RaceTimeSystems.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KF6T SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:17:45 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KF6T
Operator(s): KF6T
Station: KF6T

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Auburn, CA

   CW:  608    75
  SSB:  483    76
-------------------
Total: 1091   151  Total Score = 513,098

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This contest is the best!  I like the mixed mode, passing mults and all the
different types of paths. There is nothing like hundreds of "beacons" calling CQ
to see how this band is playing at any given time.  Perhaps the most exciting
was the terrific Sporadic-E on Friday and Saturday nights. I found James Duffey,
KK6MC's page most interesting on this subject
(www.chem.hawaii.edu/uham/spore.html).
Unfortunately(?), I had to QRT most of Saturday to coach my snowboard team up in
the mountains. I can only imagine how I would have finished with a max effort.
Oh well, there is always next year - hopefully I will have another antenna
besides my TH7DX so I won't wear out the rotor going back and forth East/West!

Jack, KF6T (ex W1FEA)