[3830] ARRL 10 KT0R SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt0r@msn.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KT0R SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:12:06 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KT0R
Operator(s): KT0R
Station: KT0R

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  141    49
  SSB:  117    45
-------------------
Total:  258    94  Total Score = 73,416

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Well, did not get a chance to operate much. Conditions were poor. But still had
fun. Was going to try cw only, but I asked my 6 year old son if he wanted to
make some contest qso's? His eyes lit up with excitiment. He worked 17 q's
before band went south. Thanks to the guys that worked him.

Happy Holidays see you in NA QP

Vry 73 Dave KT0R