[3830] CQWW CW DL0OV M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl3ps@contesting.info
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW DL0OV M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 12:27:01 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DL0OV
Operator(s): DL2KQ DL3PS  DL3KMS DF4KV 4N1DX
Station: DL0OV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Bonn

  160:  193     6       42
   80:  547    19       88
   40:  665    33      112
   20:  405    33      111
   15:  444    31      118
   10:  451    33      103
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

CQWW DX CW 2003 was the first serious Contest from Radio Club DL0OV, DOK
G03. We have decided to work in M/S category, including MTPL station. As
usual, Murphy did not leave us for Contest. PA had only 400W, spider beam
from MTPL station had a problem with rotation, and lots of antennas are
erected in Friday afternoon. Running station had interference from MTPL
so we want to sorry for all station who called us and we didn?t receive a
call sign in the first time.
But, we have a fun :o). Gary DL2KQ (EU1TT) was great operator on MTPL
station. Franz DL3PS had a hard work in hardware in Friday. DF4KV, DL4PU and
DL7KCM also help in the contest. Zik VE3ZIK (4N1DX) came in Saturday
night and spent most of time on running Station and his finger was usual
on F1 (CQ, CQ...).
Hardware: FT1000 Mark Filed V, TS 850s, Ameritron amplifier (400W only),
home made amplifier (500W), N1MM Logging Software (2 PC?s in network).
Antennas: 5 el. Tribander (20/15/10m @15m high), Spider beam (20, 15, 10m
@20m high), GP (160/80/40m), Inv V (160/60m), Delta loop (40m).

We hope next time will be better. Thanks to all who made a QSO with us.
See you in next Contest!

DL0OV Contest team