[3830] CQWW CW W1AW(N1ND) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1nd@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W1AW(N1ND) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 11:18:31 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W1AW
Operator(s): N1ND
Station: W1AW

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: CT

  160:    1     1        1
   80:    7     4        7
   40:   41    10       29
   20:  158    30       92
   15:   58    18       35
   10:   33    14       23
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

With limited operating time I decided to maximize mults, hence assisted.  Since
CW isn't my mode I did search an pounce.  The goal was to do a DXCC in a
weekend, which I did with 113 separate countries and 34 zones .  Would like to
have worked 100 countries on 20 but the "real world" required my attention...