[3830] CQWW CW N4ZR SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4zr@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N4ZR SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 17:31:06 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N4ZR
Operator(s): N4ZR
Station: N4ZR

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: WV

   20:  233    32       88
   15:  279    28       83
   10:  325    20       70
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Because my low-band antennas are still damaged from the lightning hit in August,
I decided to use the contest to try out the N1MM logging software in SO(A).

After 8 years with TR Log, I was pleasantly surprised by the relatively easy
learning curve.  The Windows screen and multi-tasking make for a very
easy-to-use program with a LOT of power.  Didn't really try out the SO2R
capabilities this time, so that's a bit of an open issue, but this program has
definitely arrived as a contender in the top rank of contest logging software.