[3830] CQWW SSB LU1YNE SOSB/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu1yne@yahoo.com.ar
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB LU1YNE SOSB/10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:19:36 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LU1YNE
Operator(s): LU1YNE
Station: LU1YNE

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: SMA - NQN
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:  732    23       60
------------------------------

No rotator... just a rope and the will to participate and gather experience...
Missed a lot of points and mults because of the radio disaster of sunday
afternoon and the lack of rotator... If I can´t fix that, next year I´ll solve
it with more operating hours...
QSL MANAGER: W0HFG.
For further information about me and/or my station setup please refer to my
personal web-site: http://www.lu1yne.tk  ;or e-mail me: lu1yne@yahoo.com.ar
HOPE TO HEAR YOU NEXT YEAR!!!...

SPECIAL THANKS:
*Special Setup and Technical Arrangements/Training by: LU7YS (TNX Sergey!)
*Backup Services and Great Support by: LU4YAO (TNX Jorge!)
*Antenna/Tower/Primitive Rotating System CREW: -LU7YS.
                                               -Jorge De Alvear.
                                               -Damián Bruno.
                                               -Fernando Fornasier.
                                               -Joaquín Esteves.