[3830] CaQP KG6CMS(@W6SR) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg6cms@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP KG6CMS(@W6SR) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 11:46:51 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: KG6CMS
Operator(s): KG6CMS
Station: W6SR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: W6SR
Operating Time (hrs): 20.5

  160:    3     13
   80:   54     40
   40:   86     34
   20:  156    119
   15:  134    127
   10:   78     52
--------------------

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

What a great contest! We had a nasty problem with the radio interface to
 TRLog deciding to change bands on us by itself. It ended up giving us false
 warnings that we were working dupes. Sorry for the heartburn this caused. We
 are still scratching our head as to the cause. It wasn't RF induced and
 continued even after disconnect to the radio. (you see why I have no hair
 left?) First time running the FT-920, nice rig. Only complaint is, I would
 have liked to have heard/worked more CW stations.