[3830] CaQP N6O(@N6RO) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6ro@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP N6O(@N6RO) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 18:39:17 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: N6O
Operator(s): K6AW, KJ6EN, N6BV, N6KLS, N6BV, N6PN, N6RO, WA6O, WX5S.
Station: N6RO

Class: M/M HP
QTH: CCOS

  160:    79     62
   80:   169    184
   40:   366    466
   20:   514    684
   15:   338   1282
   10:   255    875
    6:     0      0
    2:     0      5
--------------------
Total:  1721   3558  Mults = 58  Total Score = 712,182

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

A great weekend, score probably our second best all time in CQP MM.
New record scores for our operation:  total CW Qs;
20m CW by K6AW; 15m ssb and total score by N6BV.
Introduced three new recruits to Radio Oakley, and they contributed
real numbers for the team.  Thanks to the regulars, who did their
usual iron-man work, including BBQ by WX5S, computers/network by K6AW.

No rig problems, minor irritations with computers.
NA network held up just fine, but recognized some Qs as dupes,
which were verified as NOT dupes. New 10m stack played well,
and the band wasn't bad either, worked 10 EU. CU in SS, N6RO