[3830] NA Sprint SSB K9JS(@AI9U) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9js@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K9JS(@AI9U) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 16:04:34 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: K9JS
Operator(s): K9JS
Station: AI9U

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: Dead Lizards Cant Talk

Comments:

Glad to see other comments about bad last hours, at one point I didn't make a Q
for 10 minutes? Overall my best result though - due to I finally stayed in the
chair for the entire time. Heard some bending of the rules (by people that know
better!?) but that is the way competitive contesting goes I suppose...  Need to
get thicker skin to compete in this one, lost a couple Q's when I got squeezed
off my freq by the big boys, lost my cool at one point also and need to
apologize to WD4K for snapping at him. Thinking most should have my name spelled
correctly by now (Jon) so I hope to see it spelled correctly in the results.

Thanks for the Q's and to the sponser.