[3830] NJQP N9JF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NJQP N9JF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 07:58:54 -0700
                    New Jersey QSO Party

Call: N9JF
Operator(s): N9JF
Station: N9JF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: il

--------------------
Total:   0      1  Mults = 1  Total Score = 3

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Need only Warren County NJ to finish the state, so I thought I'd put in a bit of
Sunday afternoon listening around.  I listened, called CQ, listened some more.
Found one YL in NJ CQing.  Not one other NJ station in an hour, and both 40 and
20 were open in that direction.  What a waste!

Yes, I know, part of it was on Saturday as well.  Was it better?

Let's not criticize those who publicize their QSO parties with enthusiasm.  I'd
sure rather have that than one where nobody shows up.

73, Jim N9JF

ILLINOIS QSO PARTY, SUNDAY OCTOBER 19, 2003 1800z TO MONDAY OCT 20, 2003 0200z
We're working NOW to be sure that all 102 counties are active!