[3830] NAQP CW W9RE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W9RE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 08:49:28 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   65    27
   80:  169    47
   40:  193    48
   20:  183    46
   15:   87    24
   10:   30    11
-------------------
Total:  727   203  Total Score = 147,581

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #1

Comments:

In listening to the bands last week I would have never guessed you could make
this many q's!  Contest activity does perk up the bands, thanks to all who made
the effort to get on.  Can't believe I missed Ohio on 10, 15, and 20 and
realized it too late.  Tnx to N4GN for 6 bands late, quick moving Tim!

TR says 145 second radio q's.

I apoligize to the stations who called and I just wasn't able to pull the
callsign out especially on 80/160 didn't get my Beverages fixed completely.

This was to be a part time effort but since my xyl cut the grass and the
lightning stayed away I just kept at it.