[3830] NAQP CW K1NT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, contests@k1nt.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K1NT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 07:46:16 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K1NT
Operator(s): K1NT
Station: K1NT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NTx

  160:    8     6
   80:   47    21
   40:  158    42
   20:  229    48
   15:   90    31
   10:   26    17
-------------------
Total:  558   165  Total Score = 92,070

Club:

Team:

Comments:

A slight improvement over last year. Avg Run rate was more consistent thoughout
test, with a peak in the second hour and the last two hours declining.

10m had some openings, but just weren't many stations taking advantage of it,
15m was dismal, 20m was again the work horse (which I had the new 20m antenna
up). Switched to 40m a little to soon and have no idea what has happen to the
80m loop, but it just didn't want to work, a few hardy souls on 160m.

Thanks to everyone for the Q's and look for you in two weeks. That should be fun
since none of the antennas here like SSB ...

BTW -- why is it single ops have to work less hours than multi-ops, shouldn't
multi-ops work less hours and single ops work more hours ... doesn't seem right
to me that I have to stop after 10 hours ... well, except my Q's were slipping
and the coffee pot was empty and my snacks were low ..

73, Lee - K1NT