[3830] NAQP CW N9RV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pmbarkey@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N9RV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 07:20:18 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N9RV
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:  140    38
   40:  170    40
   20:  136    39
   15:   51    15
   10:    8     6
-------------------
Total:  505   138  Total Score = 69,690

Club:

Team: SMC #1

Comments:

Looks like I cherry-picked some pretty good times to run, because every
time I sat down at the radio the rate was good.  The 160 wire was a victim
of the bush hog, so no top band this time.  Fortunately, no one asked
me to move.

Some strange propagation on 10.  K0RF was the loudest signal by far,
almost side by side with some other CO stations that were ESP.  And
there was a *lot* of Colorado guys on, BTW.

The best 2 radio contest there is ...

  - Pat
    N9RV