[3830] NAQP RTTY KH6VV(KH6DV) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh6dv@cs.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KH6VV(KH6DV) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 00:20:40 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: KH6VV
Operator(s): KH6DV
Station: KH6DV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Hawaii

   40:   59    26
   20:   88    40
   15:   26    17
Total:  173    83  Total Score = 14,359

Club: WWOC (world wide old contesters)

Team:

Comments:

Noted with interest the 10 meter Q's listed by some stations. I got home late
and didnt start till after 1840Z, I assume the 10M activity was at the very
first as I heard nothing here.  Shortly after arriving home I had to leave
again for a meeting. Between meetings and dinner 4 hours was all I could
operate. The action on 40 was good although there was a lot of multi-path
distortion on most signals. Before I left for my meeting I worked 15 and 20M.
The signals were very weak and had long fade periods. After I returned the 20M
signals were strong but many people had moved to 40. Working 40M well before
sunset is demanding, some stations have very nice signals but working them
through the mainland activity and the summer static crashes is not always
easy.

Thanks to everyone for listening way down deep for the weak signal from far left
field.

Aloha
Ron KH6DV (KH6VV)