[3830] AA CW DX CONTEST UA9QFF SO15HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] AA CW DX CONTEST UA9QFF SO15HP
From: "Vlad RW9QA" <rw9qa@pp.kurgan.ru>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 06:44:00 +0400
                              ALL ASIAN SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Dates : 21-Jun-03, 22-Jun-03

     Callsign Used : UA9QFF
          Operator : UA9QFF

          Category : SO15HP

  Default Exchange : 599 13

              Name : Serge Kondratenko
           Address : P.O.BOX 1
    City/State/Zip : KURGAN-38, 640038
           Country : Asiatic Russia

         Team/Club : RCC

    BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

    15CW      591         591       1534        63

  Totals      591         591       1534        63

     Final Score = 96642 points.

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
 established
  for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the
best
  of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
 Committee.

 73! Serge UA9QFF
 twkutk@kurgan.surw.ru