[3830] WPX CW CK3DZ(VE3DZ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3dz@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] WPX CW CK3DZ(VE3DZ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 10:58:53 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: CK3DZ
Operator(s): VE3DZ
Station: VE3SY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Petersburg, ON
Operating Time (hrs): 17
Radios: SO2R

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Had to quit right in the middle of the contest because of terrible flu - I hope
it's just a flu :-))
My sincere thanks to Paul, VE3SY and his wife Marg for letting me use their
station and for the hospitality. Paul's station (consisting ot two MP's, L4B and
AL80A) played really well and I'm sure I could achieve a really good score if I
would have stayed.
Still recovering from flu.
Yuri  VE3DZ