[3830] FlQP W6KC SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6kc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP W6KC SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 17:10:28 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W6KC
Operator(s): W6KC
Station: W6KC

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: CA

   40:
   20:   47     10
   15:   41     14
   10:    8      4
--------------------
Total:   96     28  CW Mults = 45  Ph Mults = 17  Total Score = 13,640

I was only able to operate for a few hours, mainly on Sunday morning.  I sure
enjoyed the CW activity. Maybe next year, with a few more hours, I can get
closer to that FL county sweep.  Saturday was dedicated to ham radio, but it
revolved around my 16 year old son who took an all day class leading up to
passing his Technician test at the end of the afternoon.  This completes another
kind of sweep.  Now my XYL and two sons all have their tickets.  CU all again in
the October CQP!