[3830] NCQP WA4PGM Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCQP WA4PGM Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 19:13:25 -0800
                    North Carolina QSO Party

Call: WA4PGM
Operator(s): WA4PGM
Station: WA4PGM

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: VA

   80:   14     10
   40:   46     30
--------------------
Total:   60     40  Mults = 48  Total Score = 13,064

Had a great time from the mobile using a screwdriver and ham sticks for
antennas. My butt is sore from sitting so long but the spurts of activity made
it a lot of fun. My first time to operate the NCQP, I will be back. Picked up 3
new counties towards my USA-CA QRP, down to 9 to go now. Thanks goes to all the
mobiles and to everyone in NC for getting on and activating your county. Be sure
to join us in the VA QSO Party next month. See you then and good luck!