[3830] ARRLDX CW KT0R SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt0r@msn.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KT0R SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 18:29:02 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KT0R
Operator(s): KT0R + PACKET
Station: KT0R

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 13 + -
Radios: SO2R

  160:    4     4
   80:   28    22
   40:  115    64
   20:  103    63
   15:  112    65
   10:  110    58
-------------------
Total:  472   276  Total Score = 389,988

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Well, I had to work on Saturday and missed all but a few q's on Saturday.
Worked a few JA's on 40 before off to work on Saturday morning. Was on and off
on Sunday. Too much going on to put in a real good effort. But had fun busting a
few pile ups. Almost all S&P. Just could not get a run going to save my life.
Everyone I called came right back to me. But I try to CQ and nothing, just a few
calls here and there. Most stations I worked were KW or 500. Except for a few.
Was glad to see some activity still left on 10 meters. I thought 40 was good
Friday night to Eu and Sat morning Ja's were loud ! Heard A51B on 20 Saturday
night but then was called away from the shack and never heard him again.

Thanks for all the Q's see you in SSB

Vry 73 Dave KT0R