[3830] ARRLDX CW F6BEE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f6bee@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW F6BEE SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:37:07 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: F6BEE
Operator(s): F6BEE
Station: F6BEE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: France
Operating Time (hrs): 39
Radios: SO2R

  160:   51    20
   80:  241    41
   40:  697    56
   20:  719    55
   15:  617    55
   10:  996    53
-------------------
Total: 3321   280  Total Score = 2,789,640

For unknown reason, the beverage didn't work the first night. It worked on
sunday when the conditions were gone. Louder stations on 160 were VY2ZM and
K1XM.
After some problem with the amp. antenna relay I was certainly deaf by 10, 15 or
more dB on 20m on saturday night. Sorry to have made repeats or missed
callers.
10 surprised me for this point of the cycle; better on sunday than on saturday,
especially with the NW states.
40 was nice in the last hour and I was surprised to be called by VA7DX at
2330.

It was called both outside and in the shack and so I spent too long in my warm
bedroom ....

Thank you all for calling.