[3830] ARRLDX CW W9RE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W9RE SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:06:15 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

  160:   18    15
   80:   90    47
   40:  402    72
   20:  236    68
   15:  372    66
   10:  410    76
-------------------
Total: 1530   344  Total Score = 1,500,000

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Quit the contest after the first 20 hours.  We had a little ice that took down
several wire antennas and put them into my stacks, also lost the 160 vertical
(wire) due to the constant 40 to 50 mph winds.  Had interstation interference
due to the wires in the yagis but the final blow was the rotators on my 15 meter
antennas not rotating.  I could go on whinning because this was only half of it.

Some real nice scores out there in spite of conditions.  Like w2UP
(SOAB(A))-nice job!