[3830] RTTY WPX N2DBI SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N2DBI SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 18:03:25 -0800
                    CQ/RJ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: N2DBI
Operator(s): N2DBI
Station: N2DBI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NY

-----------------
Total:  665  2126  Prefixes = 307  Total Score = 652,682

Rig : Icom 746, MMTTY and N1MM Logger.

        Antennas : Cushcraft A4S with 40 meter add-on @ 55 FT.
                   80 Meter inverted vee @ 50 FT.
         Soapbox : I could not operate Sunday as I had to work. Had a lot of
                   fun. Condx not the best Friday night. Saturday things seem
                   to improve.

                   Nice 20 Meter opening to EU/JA Sat. night/Sun. morning about
                   0600-0700.

                   Reached a goal of at least 100 Q's on all bands! Cu in the
                   NAQP.

                   73 es RTTY DX
                   Steve- N2DBI