[3830] XE RTTY GU0SUP LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pcooper@guernsey.net
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY GU0SUP LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 00:48:32 -0800
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GU

   80:    0    0     0
   40:    8   23     7
   20:   89  266    37
   15:  111  335    45
   10:   21   63    13
------------------------
Total:  229  687   102  Total Score = 70,074

Club: BARTG

Comments:

Hi all,
Yuk! Lousy condx, and hard work at times.
Nice to have a few HL's call me, and also VK4UC.
Took ages to find a W for the log, but VE1OP was loud way before that.
Despite poor condx, I still managed to hear and work AD6WL, albeit with strong
flutter.
At one point, I saw K4GMH being worked, and I had no copy on Mike at all. That
is BAD. Even N2WK was weak, and didn't hear me call (sorry Wayne).
Had some nice runs CQ'ing this time, but that darned MFSK seems to find me!
Saw a TI4 station, which would have been nice for my log, but I did get the PJ7
guys on one band for an all time new one.
Great sigs from XE1V, XE1J and XE2AC - thanks guys!
Went in for tea around 1800UTC, and when I got back to the shack a while later,
the bands were dead! Nothing on 20 or 40 at all, so I called it a day.
It was interesting to see that some of the usual "big guns" had quite low scores
during the Sunday afternoon, although eastern EU seemed not to suffer the same
condx as the rest of us, judging by some of the serial numbers I got.

See you all in WPX!
Very best 73 de Phil GU0SUP