[3830] ARRL 10 NA9D M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NA9D M/S HP
From: na9d@speakeasy.net (na9d@speakeasy.net)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:32:15 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NA9D
Operator(s): NA9D
Station: NA9D

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Algonquin, IL

   CW:  21     14
  SSB:  39     27
-------------------
Total:  60     41  Total Score = 6,642

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Well, here's my paltry effort!  Wish I could have spent more time on this one.
Sorry I didn't, but sometimes life just gets in the way.

Had a Christmas party on Friday night and another one on Saturday.  Both were
ones that I really couldn't miss.  So my plan was to spend time on during the
day on Saturday and on Sunday.  Well, on Friday, my wife's aunt passed away.
Well, since we had to drive then to Iowa and since the wake was Sunday, that
ended any hope of operating Sunday.  So I would spend time on Saturday.  Well,
that didn't work either.  I had large shelf in the garage that held a couple
hundred pounds of wood and other materials give way.  So I spent most of
Saturday fixing that and cleaning up the garage.  Literally had about 1 hour of
time to operate before I had to get ready to go to the party.

Oh well..........next year......

73,

Jon
NA9D