[3830] ARRL 10 W8AV SO CW HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W8AV SO CW HP
From: w8av@AOL.COM (w8av@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 03:08:39 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W8AV
Operator(s): W8AV
Station: W8AV

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 16:38

   CW: 1730   148
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1730   148  Total Score = 1,026,528

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions on Saturday were excellent, very high rates into EU.  Hsd 135 and 133
hours between 1400Z and 1600Z.

Had to take my usual two hours off from 1900 - 2100Z on Saturday to go get the
Xmas tree. Wish we could do it some other day than in the middle of the contest,
but it keeps the XYL happy.

Condx on Sunday were a bit more trying after the band closed to EU.  Very noisy
to the west which made copying the weaker stations in the western US a bit more
difficult.  But all in all it was a fun contest