[3830] ARRL 10 KC5YKX SO SSB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KC5YKX SO SSB LP
From: kc5ykx@swbell.net (kc5ykx@swbell.net)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 17:19:12 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KC5YKX
Operator(s): KC5YKX
Station: KC5YKX

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 16.7

   CW:
  SSB:  605   116
-------------------
Total:  605   116  Total Score = 140,360

Rig : MKV FT-1000MP @100W

 Logger: N1MM Logger

Antenna: 10M vertical @ 20'

Soapbox: Wish I had a better antenna system. Just can't seem to hold a run
freq.
         without some sort of help like a good beam. Kept getting squeezed by
         the big guns. Missed a few states and Canadian provs. but did get a
         couple of tasty treats like ZK1CG, EA9IB, and I managed to bust the
         pile early for CN8KD. Had blast and hope the spring test are just as
         fun. I hope to have the tri-bander up for the spring. Happy holidays,
         Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.  BTW I love this radio as
         it is only the second test use it in. Beats the hell out of my
IC-746.
         Also of note is that the N1MM logging program is absolutly wonderful!