[3830] CQWW CW 6Y9A(N6XG) SOSB/15 QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 6Y9A(N6XG) SOSB/15 QRP
From: k2kw@prodigy.net (k2kw@prodigy.net)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 18:29:47 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 6Y9A
Operator(s): N6XG
Station: 6Y9A

Class: SOSB/15 QRP
QTH: Jamaica
Operating Time (hrs):

   20: 1468    25       80
------------------------------
Total: 1468    25       80  Total Score = 334,635

Walt, N6XG manned this band.  Comparing rates to our effort last year on this
band, conditions were terrible!  It was hard to beleive that conditions could
have been worse than last year!!  This band shut down hours earlier than last
year, and opened later.

Fellow NCCC member ZF2NT did a great 15m HP effort this year (new NA record),
but would have done much better last year!

Two arrays used on this band:
EU:  2 ele SVDA array
JA/USA:  2 ele 1/4 wave vertical array on a spectacular point in the ocean.

Conditions limited our QRP efforts on this band, even though Walt put in a super
effort.

Kenny K2KW