[3830] SS SSB K4WI SO Unlimited HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K4WI SO Unlimited HP
From: k4wi@earthlink.net (k4wi@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 17:24:39 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K4WI
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 17:30

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Every year these contest are different! This year my last sections were Ga, Al,
Ms, and La with Al being my last one.. never would have believed it. High light
was Jay VY1JA calling me on 80 at 0700. Ten meters never did much of anything
much to my disgust. Had to climb the low band loop tower Saturday morning in 45
degree temp and 45 mph winds to sort out the 160 loop. Just got out of the
hospital this past week so the XYL is rather out of sorts with me right now.
Things will get better. Thanks everyone for the qso's 73's Cort