[3830] SS CW K9GY Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW K9GY Single Op LP
From: eric.p.hall@us.army.mil (eric.p.hall@us.army.mil)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 18:53:46 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K9GY
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: K9GY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

FT-990 & Cushcraft R7000 with base at 11 feet above ground.
Antenna does not work very good on 15m.

I think this is my best SS score...ever...although always room for
improvement.

Best time rate-wise was Sunday morning: 15z on 20m (53).
Missed NL for the sweep! Spent most of Sunday from 18z looking for
last couple of mults so the CQing suffered. Hope the AK quake damage
is limited, yikes!

And to think I was thinking of doing this with the FT-817 and 5 watts.
Geez I really need my head examined to think that, hah!

Best of health to all,
Eric