[3830] CQWW SSB PT0F(CT1BOH) SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB PT0F(CT1BOH) SOAB HP
From: ct1boh@sapo.pt (ct1boh@sapo.pt)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 16:49:09 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PT0F
Operator(s): CT1BOH
Station: PY0FF

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PY0F
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Radios: SO2R

  160:   26    10       20
   80:  135    17       50
   40:  276    18       45
   20: 2645    33      116
   15: 1601    32      125
   10: 2961    29      116
------------------------------

Club: ARAUCARIA DX GROUP

Comments:

Many thanks to PY5EG and PY0FF the oportunity to operate from the wonderfull
station in Fernando de Noronha.

After 5000 QSOs in the first day I was looking for another great second day. It
did not materialize. Instead the 2500 QSOs were quite frustating.

I felt the pain to see the 40 meter antenna go dead in the begining of the
second night, imediatly followed the next hour by a 15 minute black-out.

Still hang in there till the end.

QRV for P40E on CW.