[3830] IlQP N9JF/M Mobile LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IlQP N9JF/M Mobile LP
From: jfunk@adams.net (jfunk@adams.net)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 20:24:50 -0700
                    Illinois QSO Party

Call: N9JF/M
Operator(s): N9JF, KB9JIZ
Station: N9JF

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: 16 counties

--------------------
Total:  782     3  Mults = 104  Total Score = 162,968

Club: Western IL ARC

Comments:

Every year I learn something I didn't want to know.  This time, the tuner in the
FT900 absolutely refused to load on 40 and 20 ssb.  48 hours later, I figured
out it was RF pickup through the keying line from the computer.  If I'd ony had
sense enough to unhook it while running ssb....  Thanks to everybody who came to
the party.  The pileups were wild at times.  Special thanks to my driver,
KB9JIZ, who again managed to miss all the deer in the Shawnee National Forest.