[3830] TxQP N1LN Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] TxQP N1LN Single Op HP
From: n1ln@arrl.net (n1ln@arrl.net)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 21:06:06 -0700
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MGMY

  160:    0      0      0
   80:   26      0      0
   40:   10    197      0
   20:  115    224      0
   15:   83    226      0
   10:   47    253      0
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
  UHF:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  281    900      0  Mults = 188  Total Score = 499,884

Club: NARS

Comments:

TQP is over for another year - only thing left is calculating the scores.

I would first like to thank George - K5VUU for another great job of organizing
and promoting the event.  Second, I would like to thank the many TEXAS Mobiles
that were traveling all over the state and, as it sounded having a great time.
My XYL, Laurie - N1YXU/5 (a non-contester) teamed up with Schalee, the XYL of
Mike - K7LEX and covered 11 counties on Saturday.  They had a great time.
(NOTE:  3000 mobile bonus points are in my score.)  And finally, I would like to
thank the many DX stations that followed me from 20 to 15 and to 10 meters.
Based on the world wide participation the popularity is definitely growing.   I
had Qs from Australia, Japan, Europe, South America and Africa.  44 of my mults
were DX.    Only 51 1/2 weeks left to get ready for next year.  If I did not get
the opportunity to work you this year - please look for me in 2003.

73 from Montgomery County Texas - Bruce - N1LN/5