[3830] NA Sprint CW W4ZW LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W4ZW LP
From: w4zw@arrl.net (w4zw@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 07:40:18 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: W4ZW
Operator(s): W4ZW
Station: W4ZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL

---------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: S. States Sprint Coalition #4

Comments:

Worked on antennas all day. Yagis all OK, Bobtail up for 80.
15 minutes before start swing beams around and both the 402CD and the high
tribander go South! Snagged the feedlines And ripped both lines from the feeds.
Hurry and string up a 40M dipole at 35' between two coconut palms and manhandle
the fixed low tribander on SA around to somewhere toward ENE. Started with high
hopes, but without my 40M beam I feel impotent on 40M which is always my best
band here. !  Lot of QRN here on the low bands.

Great scores fellas!