[3830] WPX CW Z39Z(Z32AF) SOSB80 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW Z39Z(Z32AF) SOSB80 HP
From: z32af@mt.net.mk (z32af@mt.net.mk)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 16:14:48 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: Z39Z
Operator(s): Z32AF
Station: Z39Z

Class: SOSB80 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

For CW part I had to quit my visit to YT6A MS team because of my home
obligations 3 day's before the contest. But I wanted to take part and I chose 80
m. because I was not busy during the night. I came on location about 30 minutes
before the contest and first big problem was interface (I had to work with el.
key). In shack temperature was very high and I had too many visitors
(mosquito's). It was not a easy night. Second day was much better because the
problem with interface was solved. Third night started to rain and the static
crashes were to high. Propagations were not good during the contest and in log
there are not to many DX stations (just 22 from USA). It was interesting after
the contest when I compared my score with friend of mine Z33F who operated this
time from TA0 (ASIA). I have 38 qso's and 11 MP more but he's score is better
for 900.000 points. Actually he claimed NEW WORLD RECORD on 80 mtrs. CU in IARU
contest.