[3830] WPX CW YT6A M/SAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW YT6A M/SAB HP
From: yt6a@cg.yu (yt6a@cg.yu)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 07:39:00 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: YT6A
Operator(s): VK1AA, T95A, VELIMIR-YU1EXY, YZ7DX, YU1RE, YU6ZD, YU7EU, YU7FN,
YT6T, YT6PSF AND YT6A
Station: YT6A

Class: M/SAB HP
QTH: Obosnik

  160:    0
   15: 1858

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

It was not just contesting. It was wonderful friendship with nice peoples which
I met again after the more than 12 years.
As special guests I had  Darko, T95A which I meet 1990 last time and  Nick,
VK1AA whom I meet for the first time, even we spend 10 years as young contesters
in ex YU together on the air. He and his brother Brane, YZ7DX are very gentle
and nice guys, and very good OP's.
Rade, YU7FN with his 160kg's and wide jokes repertoire always awake us with new
jokes and good coffee.
Velimir-YU1EXY pushes all the rest wire antenna works at Thursday and Friday and
support the team with well done notch filters. He was available at any moment
during the contest.
The rest of crew is standard YT6A M/S members. YU1RE, YU6ZD, YU7EU,YT6T,YT6PSF
and Dule.
Conditions were worse than last year. Goal was score of 11M, and we did it very
close. Unfortunately, we did not have good opening to W5/W6 and in this
conditions it was our maximum. I hope next year we will be luckier with
conditions.
Thanks to everyone who called us and see you in IARU.

73  Ranko ? YT6A