[3830] SPDX RTTY SP9W SOAB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SPDX RTTY SP9W SOAB
From: sp9hwn@wp.pl (SP9HWN)
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 08:45:36 +0200
2002
-+- SPDX RTTY Contest -+-
Sponsored by the Polish Radiovideography Club=20

CALL: SP9W       op. SP9HWN Wojtek                     Country
  =20
___ A. Single OP., All Band ___ B. Multi OP., All Band   ___ D. SP =
stations

   QSOs Points DX: Provinces
80m:  65 264 18 9
40m: 62 294 21 11
20m: 97 591 36 4
15m: 97 815 26 7
10m: 44 320 20 7
Total: 365 2284 121 38

Continents:  6 (AS EU OC SA NA AF )
Total multipliers: 159
Score:  2178936
Station Description:=20
Antenna(s):=20
Operators:=20
Remarks:=20
 =20
This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter =
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules =
and regulations of the contest.

Signature_______________________Wojtek____ Call       sp9hwn             =
    .
Wojciech Drwal, SP9W=20
ul. Karpacka 25=20
33-104 Tarn=F3w=20
Poland
Note: Duplicate QSO's can mean disqualification!

80m Summary
Countries
9A DL ER ES EU F HA I OH OK SM SP SV UA UN UR YL YO=20
Provinces
D J O G B W P S R=20
40m Summary
Countries
4X 5B DL HA I JA K LA LZ OH OK PA S9 SM SP SV UA UA9 UR VE YL=20
Provinces
Z F D J G B C P S R K=20
20m Summary
Countries
4X CT CX DL EA ER F G GU GW HA HL I IS JA LA LU OE OH OK ON PA PY S5 SM =
SP SV TA UA UA9 UN UR VE VK YL ZL=20
Provinces
D G B R=20
15m Summary
Countries
4J 4X 9G CT DL EA FY G HL JA K LA LU OK PY SP SV UA UA9 UN VK VR YB YO =
YV ZL=20
Provinces
Z D G B M S R=20
10m Summary
Countries
5B DL FY HA HS I JA LU OH PY SP UA UA9 UN UR VK VR YL ZL ZS=20
Provinces
D G B W M P R=20

multipart/alternative
  text/html