[3830] NA Sprint CW K2LE LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K2LE LP
From: k2le@arrl.net (k2le@arrl.net)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 21:34:26 -0400 (EDT)
                     NA Sprint - CW

Call: K2LE
Operator: K2LE
Station:

Power: LP
QTH: NY

   80:     41
   40:     97
   20:     52
----------------------
Total:    190 Qs   37 Mults =  7,030

Club/Team: YCCC #2

Comments:

First sprint contest since about 1982. Also, first ever from my new QTH ( with
all CC&R restrictions) using low power and a stealth dipole hidden in the
trees....Many interruptions by the Williams sisters and a full lown party going
on at other parts of the house..Fun and frustrations - cannot chase multipliers
with low power - once heard, never found again was the motto.
Nice to hear so many familiar calls. Biggest surprise was being called by
LY1DS, LW9EUJ and CT1BOH. Too bad guys in New england can't hear me as well.
All told,the fun part definitely outweighs the frustration..