[3830] ALQP NE4S Rover HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ALQP NE4S Rover HP
From: mcondon@attglobal.net (mcondon@attglobal.net)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 23:12:04 -0400 (EDT)
                     Alabama QSO Party

Call: NE4S
Operator(s): KD3UC
Station: NE4S/M

Class: Rover  Power: HP
QTH: AL 12 CO's

   40:                1                1
   20:              318               42
   15:
   10:                2                2
  UHF:
Total:       0      321        0       45  =  20,445

Club: SECC

Comments:

Score includes 500 points for 10 Qs in each of the 12 counties we hit.  Jeff,
KD3UC did all the OP, I (NE4S) did the driving.  Our schedule allowed  half an
hour in each county.  We were never more than 6 minutes off our time targets,
and then only twice.  Jeff kept up a good rate of 53 per hour for the whole
time.  We gave up on 40M early, likewise 10M.  Only 40M Q was K4BAI. He is
everywhere.  Thanks John.
It was a fun outing, first time for both Jeff and I.  We melted the screwdriver
antenna, running 500W, and it took a 30 degree list to aft.  Perhaps it helped.
See you next year... Mike, NE4S, Jeff KD3UC