[3830] N1MGO SOAB EA RTTY Contest

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N1MGO SOAB EA RTTY Contest
From: n1mgo@ziplink.net (Gordon LaPoint)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 07:23:35 -0400
2001
-+- EA RTTY Contest -+-
Sponsored by Union de Radioaficionados Espanoles (U.R.E.)

CALL: N1MGO                                                       Country US

_X_ A. Single OP., All band     ___ B. Single OP., Single band
___ C. Multi OP., All band

             QSOs   Points      DX Provinces Call Areas
80m:           0        0        0        0        0
40m:           0        0        0        0        0
20m:          27       48       13        4        3
15m:          44       72       20        7        7
10m:          20       32       10        4        3
Total:        91      152       43       15       13

Total multipliers:                                71
Score:                                         10792
Station Description: FT 757GX 100 Watts WriteLog Software
Antenna(s): G5RV Dipole
Operators:
Remarks: First time in this contest, could only do a few hours
saturday and about 1 hour sunday. Strange propagation conditions
with lots of polar flutter on signals that don't usually have that
problem, especially Spain to Massachussetts.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the
rules and regulations of the contest.

Gordon LaPoint, N1MGO
Gordon LaPoint   N1MGO
glapoint@gis.net