[3830] ARRLDX CW N3RS M/2 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N3RS M/2 HP
From: n3rs@snip.net (n3rs@snip.net)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:38:42 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS, N3ED, N3RD, N2SR, W8FJ, W2UP, K3WU
Station: N3RS

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: PA

  160:     85     52
   80:    431     80
   40:   1270    114
   20:   1514    123
   15:   1662    120
   10:   1518    110
----------------------
Total:   6480    599  =  11,644,560

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This was a really enjoyable weekend.  We had a great team of operators from our
Club and the 40M/20M noise problem has been greatly reduced, allowing 20M to do
a much better job in the evenings.  Conditions were super, regardless of the
low solar flux numbers.

Our congratulations to K1AR and N2RM for their outstanding results.  They give
us the motivation to improve some things in the station for next year.  Thanks
to all the DX stations for the QSO's, many of which were on 5 or 6 bands.

73 de Sig, N3RS

saved