[3830] ARRL10 VE6EX SO CW LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL10 VE6EX SO CW LP
From: nancy.grant@bissett.com (nancy.grant@bissett.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 21:40:54 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX
Station: VE6EX

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: AB

   CW:   1040     92
  SSB:
----------------------
Total:   1040     92  =  376,096

Club: ALBERTA  CLIPPERS

Comments:

  Contest Friends;
    Boy the start sure went off with a bang. It was looking like a 250+ first
hour, but somebody shut the door b4 the first hour was over and ended all the
fun. Another part-time effort at VE6EX due to family/other weekend duties, but
I managed to get some hours in for the entry. Very little dx compared to last
year,  but maybe my log will make it into the ARRL this year, compared to the
900+q's lost in the email last year. A guy finds these things out 10 mo later
long after it matters.
   TS940s with my trusty homemade yagi as ever and ***TRLOG***, deep in the
heart of sub-zero Calgary, land of the Alberta Clipper..  Dan,  VE6EX..