[3830] ARRL10 KC7V SO CW HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL10 KC7V SO CW HP
From: kc7v@arrl.net (kc7v@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 23:37:31 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KC7V
Operator(s): KC7V
Station: KC7V

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: AZ

   CW:   1670    132
  SSB:
----------------------
Total:   1670    132  =  881,760

Club: Central Arizona DX Association

Comments:

Had a great time.  The EU openings were much shorter this year than last and I
missed some real easy mults...like OZ, LY.  Even the JA openings were shorter
and the band closed up about 2.5 hours after sunset here in AZ. Got called by
the XU7 near the end for a nice mult.  It was a real struggle at times pulling
out callers from EU.  I ended up running mostly and trying to find some mults
by tuning the 2nd vfo in the 1000mp during slow times.  I think I only picked
up 3 or so by doing that.  Can't complain though, it won't be long till 10
starts to decline so its great to take advantage of it now.  73,  Mike