[3830] CQWW CW W3PP M/M HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W3PP M/M HP
From: W3PP@ARRL.NET (W3PP@ARRL.NET)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 15:58:56 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - CW

Call: W3PP
Operator(s): W3PP N6ZO AA1K NW3Y WB4FDT N3HUV K3FT KW3Z N3PT
Station: W3PP

Class: M/M HP
QTH: DE

  160:     87     11     26
   80:    356     22     84
   40:    901     32    113
   20:   1691     38    143
   15:   1594     38    140
   10:   1381     36    141
-------------------------------
Total:   6010    177    647  =  14,125,008

Club/Team: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Murphy has many faces.  This time we kept the operators in the chair, called CQ
and all the amps held together, BUT; Murph found his way to the antennas and
inserted nifty little gremlins in the cw keylines.  He really surprised us with
unusual entries in the logging fields.  This is a lot like trying to keep
kittens in a box.  Then again, if everything worked the way it is supposed to,
it would be a dull winter.  The xyl would surely find a lot of "honey do's"
during the period that I will be frantically getting ready for the ARRL tests.
73  Dallas