[3830] CQWW SSB NY4T SOSB 10M LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NY4T SOSB 10M LP
From: ny4t@home.com (ny4t)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 22:41:07 -0600

                               CQ WW SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 28-Oct-00, 29-Oct-00

    Callsign Used : NY4T
         Operator : NY4T

         Category : SO 10M LP

 Default Exchange : RS 04

             Name : Richard L. Hall
          Address : 2526 Wellington Place
   City/State/Zip : Murfreesboro, TN 37128
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : TENNESSEE UNO / TCG

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

   10SSB     614         614       1719       111        28

 Totals      614         614       1719       111        28

    Final Score = 238941 points.

What a great weekend to be on 10M.  Had a fantastic time.  Worked my
first SU and DU in the test.  This was my first time to work 10M in this
one so I had no particular goals except for the ones I set as I went
along.
Out of 614 QSO's, about 40 were from running.  Only had one run that
lasted.  It went for about 25 minutes and had the rate at 60 for a
while.  Highest rate seen during search and pounce: 72.  Nice to see all
the PY's who made the slow times useful.  JA's and LU's produced a lot
of bulk Q's as well.  May try this category again this year.  Since so
many of us worked 10M in this one, I included some of my data beyond the
summary sheet.

PS Please say your call after each contact instead of QRZ.  Is that too
much to ask?

Rig: Kenwood TS450SAT @ 100W
Antennas: 260' Wire loop @ 30-55'
          Antron 99 @ 30'